Summer 2010 so far...
Well I know I have been slacking hardcore on Cael's blog lately! But I have decided that starting with the 4th of July weekend I will be posting a blog every week to keep everyone updated on our little man! Most recently Cael had his 18 month check up and he looks great! Doctor was amazed at how handsome our little guy is:) Cael is also a VERY BIG BOY! He weighed in at 30lbs and was 34 inches tall! He shot up 5 inches from his one year check and only gained 3 lbs! Cael is in the 95th percentile for his height and in the 90th percentile for his weight! The doctor says he is the size of a 3 year old! His development is moving along nicely! He says quite a few words... most of which we can't understand! His favorite words are "Dad, Ma, Shoes, Dog, Up, Uhh Ohh and juice". Cael also knows where most of his body parts are! Nose, Eyes, Ears, Mouth, Head, Belly, Feet and Hands! He is such an amazing little guy and we are so blessed to share each day with him!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home