The Cheney Family

We have been so blessed with a handsome and smart lil man, Cael James & are happy to announce we are expecting a baby Girl this November! Let the countdown begin!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Trip to Duluth for Maddux's 1st communion (May 1-3)





Cael says GOOOO SAINTS!!!!












Happy baby!



















Playing with Cael


















Josie and BABY CAEL as she calls him!

























Jono, Cael (all bundled up) and me























Cael & I at the Saints game

































Some of the family in the stands
























Jono, Cael and I



















Josie, Aunt Colleen and Maddux before Maddux's 1st communion supper!














Jono, Cael, Maddux and me





















Bath time in Aunt Colleen's sink!

















This isn't my bath silly mommy!

















Josie, Me and Cael... how do I look with an extra one? Haha!














Cael at his 1st baseball game.... Saint's win!!!















Grandma Julie and Cael in his silly hat!



















Me and Jono at the Saint's game














Miss Josie and Cael before the game!















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home